- Not all Smoked Salmon Nova are equal. New York’s Delicacy is the most awarded Smoked Salmon in the USA; 23 Guild of Fine Foods “GREAT TASTE” Gold Medals, 7 “MONDE SELECTION” Gold Medals and 4 Scotland “EXCELLENCE” Awards.
- Non-Sliced Skin-On Fillet. You will be able to slice the fillet according to your needs and artistic skills. If you have guests, you can do it while chating. Guests will be delighted to enjoy the sliced salmon with a great bagel and cream cheese.
- Premium Grade Salmon: Everything starts with 100% fully trimmed premium grade fresh Atlantic salmon fillets from the pristine waters of the Chilean Patagonia. Fresh2yourdoor does not use industrial quality fillets.
- Exclusive traditional Scottish brining and smoking recipes. New York’s Delicacy smoking process starts with a 12-hour dry brining using the finest sea salt, brown sugar, and herbs. It follows 12-hour of cold smoking at 86°F on state-of-the-art vertical smokers. Finally, fillets are trimmed, precisely sliced and vacuum packed.
- All Natural: No artificial flavoring, coloring or preservatives are used in any part of the production processes.
- Healthy: Salmon is high in Omega-3 that contains both (DHA) and (EPA) which helps lower elevated triglyceride levels, a major risk of heart disease. Omega-3 has also proven to curb stiffness and joint pain and there is evidence that DHA appears to be important for visual and neurological development in infants.
- Better than supermarkets. Immediately after the brining and smoking process is finished, our products are immediately Individually Vacuumed Packed (IVP) and Quick Frozen (IQF). This assures that freshness and the delicate texture of the smoked salmon is kept intact. Fresh2yourdoor makes sure that your order arrives to you with no cold chain interruptions. Supermarkets on the other hand, will place their products on refrigerated displays where they will start deteriorating after 2 or 3 days. You never know how long did the products stay on display before you got them.
- Kosher: Products are Kosher certified by the London Beis Din of the UK.
- Long Shelf Life: Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) and Individually Vacuumed Packed (IVP) packaging keeps the products fresh for 12 months in the freezer.